shinrey/vegas Index du Forum
shinrey/vegas
Le Forum de la guilde Shinrey

shinrey/vegas Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: ONLINE BOOK Who Will Come To My Party?: A Chou Chou Briard ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    shinrey/vegas Index du Forum -> La Mamaison -> La Mamaison
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
lataigna

MessagePosté le: Lun 26 Juin - 07:02 (2017)    Sujet du message: ONLINE BOOK Who Will Come To My Party?: A Chou Chou Briard Répondre en citant

Who Will Come To My Party?: A Chou Chou Briard Adventure
by Nancy Kalish PhD

>>>DOWNLOAD BOOK Who Will Come To My Party?: A Chou Chou Briard Adventure

Do you know any children whose friends have decided not to play with them anymore? Do you want to learn more about therapy dog work? Would you like to meet a sweet, bouncy, shaggy dog named Chou Chou and see her photos and videos?

Written by a psychologist, this book is the true story of her French herding dog named Chou Chou, a certified therapy dog who helps children learn to read.

Chou Chou and and her friend, Toffee, played together almost daily for more than 2 years and sought each other out from all the other dogs on the playground. But around his third birthday, Toffee suddenly stopped playing with Chou Chou. There was no incident; he just stopped playing.

How did Chou Chou handle this? And what happy surprise happened later?

Friends may change as they grow older. It’s nobody’s fault, but one friend may feel left out as the other goes in a new direction, becoming distant. It’s painful for the child left behind, and it takes time to heal. New friends and new hobbies can help with this transition.

But children shouldn’t feel hopeless about what seems like the end of a friendship: if you wait a while, people -- and puppies -- often come back!

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 26 Juin - 07:02 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    shinrey/vegas Index du Forum -> La Mamaison -> La Mamaison Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Texno x0.3 © theme by Larme D'Ange 2006